
Sunday..no time..
Disappeared for a week,too caught up with dear.
too caught up with work.
too caught up with personal business around me.
Can't seem to balance time..
No energy even by the time I had time..
I hardly use the computer too..
I don't really like computers,neither do I really like handphones..
Communication is far too easy in today's context.
I don't like it.
Well.Somehow conformed to it since secondary school days but still am complaining about the technology cause' I don't like it.
We're too reliant on these electronic devices.
All these thoughts aside!
Just a short note to show my existance & find a starting point for my next post..
soon..HOPEFULLY.
ciao~
--
0034
--
too caught up with work.
too caught up with personal business around me.
Can't seem to balance time..
No energy even by the time I had time..
I hardly use the computer too..
I don't really like computers,neither do I really like handphones..
Communication is far too easy in today's context.
I don't like it.
Well.Somehow conformed to it since secondary school days but still am complaining about the technology cause' I don't like it.
We're too reliant on these electronic devices.
All these thoughts aside!
Just a short note to show my existance & find a starting point for my next post..
soon..HOPEFULLY.
ciao~
--
0034
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment