
Happy New 2009 Year!
Hello! Yes I know i've blogged so little since October..
But heck,I'm busy with work & other outside activitities plus personal time at home..
So I'll leave it at that..As for the few of my friends overseas,erm..
Perhaps we chat more often online :)
I really had to blog so much on & on but,lacking in time factor & energy to sit down & type out something.
ANYWAY..! its a new year with more things on my AILIAN YOU MUST! list..
1. I will not cease to communicate & know God better!
2. Read more books & that includes the bible.
3. Keeping in touch & seeing my friends more often.
4. Go to church more often like I used to last time.
5. Get the habit of sleeping earlier!! FEWER LATE NIGHTS. Get rid of unecessary double under eye baggage. (I wanna stay pretty & healthy mah..THAT IS PRICELESS!!)
6. Go clubbing only when theres a SUPER DJ in the club..say..Armin Van Buuren,Above & Beyond,Chicane,etc.. ;) ABSOLUTELY NO nonsensical R&B parties.
7. Excercise more regularly & contsistantly.
8. Keep track of ALL expenses in a small notebook..& not spend foolishly to show off!
9. Try to get used to my dears habits & work stuff,& help him + advise him if I see that something's not right.
10. Staying morally upright,there are many DO's and DON'Ts in life that we don't take seriously,so its time for more self-discipline/control.
11. WORK!! To be more patient when it comes to sculpting & colouring the prosthesis..
12. To be more judgemental when I make more new friends,because friends are very influencial in the decisions one makes. Friends with good influence help you make good decisions,the bad ones..of course,influences you to do one bad thing and it runs into another & it sucks yea? I'm sure if you think about it,it does make sense.
13. EAT LESS. I've been eating faaaaaaaaaaar too much. Family knows best.
So thats my list for this new year,the AILIAN YOU MUST! list.. haha..
May this new year be a very good one compared to 2008 where I was so busy doing nothing!
But could have been better if I were to be more wise with time management!
MAKE SMART & USEFUL DECISIONS!
But moving on,Happy New Year to anyone & everyone who drops by my site :)
Perhaps you could apply to somethings in my writeup yea?
;)
Cheers~
--
1145
--
But heck,I'm busy with work & other outside activitities plus personal time at home..
So I'll leave it at that..As for the few of my friends overseas,erm..
Perhaps we chat more often online :)
I really had to blog so much on & on but,lacking in time factor & energy to sit down & type out something.
ANYWAY..! its a new year with more things on my AILIAN YOU MUST! list..
1. I will not cease to communicate & know God better!
2. Read more books & that includes the bible.
3. Keeping in touch & seeing my friends more often.
4. Go to church more often like I used to last time.
5. Get the habit of sleeping earlier!! FEWER LATE NIGHTS. Get rid of unecessary double under eye baggage. (I wanna stay pretty & healthy mah..THAT IS PRICELESS!!)
6. Go clubbing only when theres a SUPER DJ in the club..say..Armin Van Buuren,Above & Beyond,Chicane,etc.. ;) ABSOLUTELY NO nonsensical R&B parties.
7. Excercise more regularly & contsistantly.
8. Keep track of ALL expenses in a small notebook..& not spend foolishly to show off!
9. Try to get used to my dears habits & work stuff,& help him + advise him if I see that something's not right.
10. Staying morally upright,there are many DO's and DON'Ts in life that we don't take seriously,so its time for more self-discipline/control.
11. WORK!! To be more patient when it comes to sculpting & colouring the prosthesis..
12. To be more judgemental when I make more new friends,because friends are very influencial in the decisions one makes. Friends with good influence help you make good decisions,the bad ones..of course,influences you to do one bad thing and it runs into another & it sucks yea? I'm sure if you think about it,it does make sense.
13. EAT LESS. I've been eating faaaaaaaaaaar too much. Family knows best.
So thats my list for this new year,the AILIAN YOU MUST! list.. haha..
May this new year be a very good one compared to 2008 where I was so busy doing nothing!
But could have been better if I were to be more wise with time management!
MAKE SMART & USEFUL DECISIONS!
But moving on,Happy New Year to anyone & everyone who drops by my site :)
Perhaps you could apply to somethings in my writeup yea?
;)
Cheers~
--
1145
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment