
Saturday.. 3rd January 2009..
Another day went by just like that..
I spent my entire morning clearing up some mess because my aunt is staying over for the following week..
& I spent quite alot of time blogging about Ponyo..
& THEN..
I had my evening out to an Indian-Muslim wedding dinner,which was quite delightful..
For a fact,this is the THIRD wedding event that I've attended to in A WEEK! >.<"
Its NUTS man,I've been eating like nobody's business!!! Plus festive meals?!?!
OMG..


Its my first to such a wedding,& it was pretty grand too! :))
They had insufficient tables,so the concept was to eat & go off,things like that..I dont think everybody stayed that long either..
So the usage of tables are rotated by various guests..




We had waiting staff who served cutlery,bryani rice with mutton,achar to go along,& some curry sauce..



Some sort of fried chicken was served too,marinated with spices & it was really good :D~
Not forgetting..PAPADUMS! :D :D :D
Wah it was major shiok with the rice man! Some "eat all you can" spree..
Door gifts were cupcakes & I brought so many to YWAG! hee.
YWAG was quite good too,incase you have no idea whats YWAG,its the name of my cell group lah!
:P
It was Jesse's birthday on Friday,& the twins will be having theirs on Tuesday,same as my Mum!
Wanted to get gifts,but was too last minute.
Wanted to buy a cake,but my cell group leaders had settled it already.


Oh well,I did all the mouth action lor.EAT!






The cake was really good by the way ;)
--
0047
--
I spent my entire morning clearing up some mess because my aunt is staying over for the following week..
& I spent quite alot of time blogging about Ponyo..
& THEN..
I had my evening out to an Indian-Muslim wedding dinner,which was quite delightful..
For a fact,this is the THIRD wedding event that I've attended to in A WEEK! >.<"
Its NUTS man,I've been eating like nobody's business!!! Plus festive meals?!?!
OMG..
Its my first to such a wedding,& it was pretty grand too! :))
They had insufficient tables,so the concept was to eat & go off,things like that..I dont think everybody stayed that long either..
So the usage of tables are rotated by various guests..
We had waiting staff who served cutlery,bryani rice with mutton,achar to go along,& some curry sauce..
Some sort of fried chicken was served too,marinated with spices & it was really good :D~
Not forgetting..PAPADUMS! :D :D :D
Wah it was major shiok with the rice man! Some "eat all you can" spree..
YWAG was quite good too,incase you have no idea whats YWAG,its the name of my cell group lah!
:P
It was Jesse's birthday on Friday,& the twins will be having theirs on Tuesday,same as my Mum!
Wanted to get gifts,but was too last minute.
Wanted to buy a cake,but my cell group leaders had settled it already.
Oh well,I did all the mouth action lor.EAT!
The cake was really good by the way ;)
--
0047
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment