
spoiler Tuesday..
So pressurizng but I managed to finish it anyway.Thank goodness I could!
It's so stressful & very tiring in the line of my work,rotating different stages of work simultaneously whilst another stage is in the midst of another process.
I personally think its great to have pressure when I work,but the pressure today was just so much that I almost messed up!
Perhaps I need to get a better grip contain things better too.
It'll be ridiculous if I break down just like that.
OH!
Something else happened to make me feel even worse.
I gained a bigger warning not to help people just because I'm soft.
You see,I'm the YES girl..
I usually say YES cause' its convenient,& usually I like people to be as happy as I am.
They ask for a favours & I help.Even if I don't like the person,I still..help.
Then I recently slammed myself into the wall..
I make the effort to get something done & reach my hand out,& the asking party doesn't seem to make an effort to receive.
Sometimes I wonder where's a person's sense of urgency.
I learnt that..
There is nothing to gain,I get more into the red with stress when something not right happens,it wastes my time,thoughts & energy put in to think about.
I get irritated to realise that some people have no sense of responsibilities & still live in their slack lazy world.
Its ABSOLUTE RUBBISH.
DONT WASTE MY TIME.
Total disappointment.
It killed day 2 of my post-ZoukOut mood alright! >.<
To think I was still damn happy in the morning listening to those thumping tracks on the iPod..
But you know what,I received something SO SMALL,so delicious,from some auntie who gave to me right after my disappointing conversation with that someone.
And I shared it with a girlfriend to make myself feel better.
Somebody quite foreign to me giving me a treat for I don't know what reason.
Felt so forgiving..
HAHA.
--
0042
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment