
Gackt - Jesus
OK....
This song didn't make any sense to me,its a first I see of Gackt's music video on MTV just now..
Alittle disturbing with some guy trying to commit suicide,and Gackt looks..much older.
I actually quite like his artiste persona and songs..
He's not THAT old but a huge flaw appeared on a couple of scenes.OMG.
Call for a face lift? not sure..haha..
It was alittle funny with lyrics going..
"Take me out!
In the midst of a dream..
Real or Dream?
Answer me.."
--
2100
--
This song didn't make any sense to me,its a first I see of Gackt's music video on MTV just now..
Alittle disturbing with some guy trying to commit suicide,and Gackt looks..much older.
I actually quite like his artiste persona and songs..
He's not THAT old but a huge flaw appeared on a couple of scenes.OMG.
Call for a face lift? not sure..haha..
It was alittle funny with lyrics going..
"Take me out!
In the midst of a dream..
Real or Dream?
Answer me.."
--
2100
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment