
it's about Friday..12th Dec 2008..
Well its the 15th today,a Monday actually..
The weeks' passed through SO QUICKLY.
I rarely blog these days. I don't know why people still visit.
It's crazy.
From crazily sick to crazily happy at ZoukOut last weekend..
I still have backlogs on my birthday,hari raya weekend and so on..etc.
Don't know what I should post about,perhaps about the nail varnish I received last Friday? haha..
At S$10 a bottle,thats a great deal man!
Thanks Mel :D
Red hot & black are gifts to my mum..Psychedelic colours for me,other 2 for my colleague..yay~
oh yah..On the same day..
Got to know 2 Dutch students who are on a few months visit here to Singapore at my work place.
Don't know why I had to itch about Dutch djs since they're from the Netherlands.
& we talked about trance artistes like Armin Van Buuren..
Then they asked me if I was going for ZoukOut! haha..
So odd that a foreigner asked if I were going,instead of me as a local,introducing it to them.. :)
I guess someone else had asked them earlier..
But it was alittle wasted,didn't run into them at the party itself..
I was totally there for nothing else but Above & Beyond..It was crazy! Great 2 hour set,I enjoyed it very much!
Oh well its late now!Darn.
Time to log out & face a new day at work tomorrow :D
Hope it runs as well as today..
--
0007
--
The weeks' passed through SO QUICKLY.
I rarely blog these days. I don't know why people still visit.
It's crazy.
From crazily sick to crazily happy at ZoukOut last weekend..
I still have backlogs on my birthday,hari raya weekend and so on..etc.
Don't know what I should post about,perhaps about the nail varnish I received last Friday? haha..
At S$10 a bottle,thats a great deal man!
Red hot & black are gifts to my mum..Psychedelic colours for me,other 2 for my colleague..yay~
oh yah..On the same day..
Got to know 2 Dutch students who are on a few months visit here to Singapore at my work place.
Don't know why I had to itch about Dutch djs since they're from the Netherlands.
& we talked about trance artistes like Armin Van Buuren..
Then they asked me if I was going for ZoukOut! haha..
So odd that a foreigner asked if I were going,instead of me as a local,introducing it to them.. :)
I guess someone else had asked them earlier..
But it was alittle wasted,didn't run into them at the party itself..
I was totally there for nothing else but Above & Beyond..It was crazy! Great 2 hour set,I enjoyed it very much!
Oh well its late now!Darn.
Time to log out & face a new day at work tomorrow :D
Hope it runs as well as today..
--
0007
--

0 comments:
Post a Comment